1989: Born in Québec
2006:Studied Architecture in Québec
2008: Worked for Greenpeace in New-Zealand
2009: Volunteered as a Project Manager Humanitarian Mobility International in Brazil
2009: Worked as a Substitute Teacher for ‘Commission Scolaire des Draveurs’ in Gatineau, Québec
2010: Worked as a Communication Officer for Environment Canada in Ottawa
2011: Undertook background research for the IPCC’s Fifth Assessment Report: Climate Change 2013. Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change, Chapter 3: International Cooperation: Treaties and instruments.
2011: Worked as a Research Scientist on watershed redevelopment for Agriculture Canada in Ottawa
2011: Graduated from an Undergraduate Honours degree in International Development and Globalization at Ottawa University
2012: Started a Masters in Resource Management and Environmental Studies at the University of British Columbia
Volunteers as a Student Representative for the Sustainable Building Science Program
- Intentional Communities in Urban Settings
- Regenerative Sustainability
- Sans-Cartier, P., Gauthier, M-P., et all. (2004). Incursions étranges. Bibliothèque nationale du Québec : Édition Saint- Alexandre. 71-75.
- Sans-Cartier, P., Gauthier, M-P., et all. (2003). À vos plumes! Tome 3. Bibliothèque nationale du Québec : Édition Saint-Alexandre. 17-18.
- Gauthier, M-P., et all. (2011). Report on the international conference: Africa Rising – Entrepreneurship and Innovation Frontiers. CCAfrica. 1-16.
- Gauthier, M-P., et all (2010). Measuring Sustainability: Canadian Environmental Sustainability Indicators. Environment Canada. Envirozine. 2: 8-12.