Raza’s is MASc student at the Civil Engineering Department under the supervision of Dr. Sheryl Staub-French in the Project and Construction Management Program.
His research explores the effectiveness of using interactive visualization interfaces in building operation practices, specifically the integration of real time sensor data with Building Information Models. This research will explore the role of information visualization in decreasing operator’s cognitive efforts in monitoring building performance, optimizing building operations and making informed decisions to conserve energy resources.
- Building Information Modelling
- Building Automation Systems
- Energy Performance Monitoring
- Energy Modelling
- Building Management Systems
- [Full Paper] Riaz, M, Jaffery, S.R.A, “Investigating selection methods for project delivery systems in Qatar construction industry” 4th Construction Speciality Conference, CSCE, 2012 (Approved, presented in May 2013)
- [Abstract] Jaffery, S. R. A, “Investigation of BIM for spatial visualization of building energy performance” 4th Construction Speciality Conference, CSCE, 2012 (Submitted 2012)